In 1985 Bob Beatty
supervised the prestigious
Nimmo Medal award
winning thesis (describing
Overburden Slushers) at
the University of Queensland,
Department of Mining and Metallurgy.
- Rock Stress Measurements Using
Cylindrical Jacks and Flat Jacks at North Broken Hill Limited, Co-author, AusIMM 1967.
- Back To Basics In Open Cut Mining, R.A. Beatty, University of
Queensland Rock Excavation Seminar, July 1986.
- Overburden Stripping Using Large Slushers, Co-author, AusIMM Dec. 1986.
- Application of Large Draglines to
Loading Overburden into Hopper Systems for Australian Surface Coal Mines, Co-author, ICOMM Conference, May
- DHCC Project - Equipment
Developments Identified, R. Beatty, ACIRL Proceedings of
Materials Handling in Open Cut Coal Mines Seminar, Dysart, Central Qld,
13th. October 1988 and Singleton, Hunter Valley NSW, 17th November 1988.
- Recent Concepts for the Extended
Use of Draglines in Deeper Stripping Applications, Co-author, Second Large Open Pit
Mining Conference, Latrobe Valley, Victoria, 3-6 April 1989.
- Mining Truck Operations in
Association with Truck-Jig
Apparatus, Author, AusIMM
Bulletin Vol.294 #2, April
- Dragline Modifications &
Hopper Design Associated with the DHCC Method of Open Cut Stripping, Co-author, Conference on Bulk
Materials Handling, Newcastle 27-29 June 1989.
- Conceptual Mine Stripping Comparison, Co-author, ACIRL 1989 Annual
Surface Mining Seminar, Moranbah, Central Qld, 26th. Oct. 1989 and
Singleton, Hunter Valley NSW, 30th Nov. 1989.
- R&D From Rhetoric to Reality, Author AusIMM
- Large Dozer Stripping Case Studies. Discussion author, Mining
Engineering, April 1994.
TOP NETS. Technical Bulleting #1.
Author/Publisher, December 1996.
Satellites and Landforms Author, Private Publication 1997.
OVERBURDEN SLUSHERS. Technical Bulletin #2.
Author/Publisher, January 1998.
- Innovative Surface Mining Equipment, COSMET LECTURE,
Montreal, October 1997.
- Technical Transfer Presentations CMTE Conference. Revolutionary deep open cut
equipment designs, and their introduction to operations. Perth,
- BOSMIN® CoAxial Pipe Conveyors. Technical Bulletin #3.
Author/Publisher, May 1999.
- BOSMIN Overburden Slushers applied to mineral sand
Murray Basin Mineral Sands Conference, Aust.Inst.
- COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA Official
OF REPRESENTATIVES STANDING COMMITTEE ON SCIENCE AND INNOVATION
- ATMOSPHERIC CARBON DIOXIDE AND MARINE INTERACTION Author/Publisher December, 2007
Law and the
Carbon Dioxide Cycle" Author/Publisher October, 2009
- Wind Turbine Author/Publisher 24 June, 2011
- GRAVIMASS Author/Publisher 15 September 2011
- Desilting Australian
water storages Author/Publisher 16th October, 2012
- QUEENSLAND ENERGY RESERVATION POLICY Author/Publisher 19th February, 2013
- NEW NATION OF HAMON PROPOSAL Author/Publisher 7th July, 2015
Bang or is it just Steady State? Author/Publisher October, 2015
- GRAVISPERES Publisher Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 9 February 2018
- Planets, Satellites and Landforms. Author/Publisher 18 July, 2017
Eyre Basin Development Proposal Author/Publisher 1st August 2017
- GRAVIPOWER Author/Publisher 22 September 2017
- "A Constant Universe" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 23 March 2018
- EMPLOYMENT INVESTMENT TAX PROPOSAL Author/Publisher 24th May, 2018
- "Wind Into Wine" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 11 September 2018
- "Our Redshift Environment - Living On The Edge" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 20 January 2019
- "Light Momentum in Gravispheres - Exposed Light" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 23 May 2019
- "Messier 87 - Virgo A - Supergiant Elliptical Galaxy" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 20 January 2020
- "Global Cooling - Beware the Snowman Cometh" Publisher Principia Scientific INTERNATIONAL Author 12 March 2020